The following are protocols and guidelines for our events:
1. Please have your athlete wash their hands before you leave your house to arrive at the gym.
2. Upon arrival, please go to the roll-up door on the side of the gym (toward the back of the parking lot) and wait to be called in to the gym. Please do not enter the gym through the glass doors we have previously used in the past. Athletes should remain in their cars until the roll up door opens.
3. Current and new athletes, please bring a signed Liability Waiver effective June 1st, 2020. We must have your signed waiver on file in order for your athlete to participate at our events.
4. Parents are not allowed in the gym during our events at this time. We usually have an open gym policy, but to try to reduce the number of people in the gym, only participants and coaches will be allowed.
5. Please have your athlete use the restroom prior to arrival, however, restrooms will be available, if necessary.
6. Please provide water for your athlete to drink during events.
7. We will exit through the gate on the side of the pool.
8. Everyone will use hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of the gym. Hand sanitizer will also be available throughout the event.
9. We will spread out during huddles, water breaks, and we will do foot bumps, or air “high fives”.
10. Our coaches will wear masks, except when necessary to explain a drill or skill.
11. We will sanitize the balls and any equipment used in between sessions.
12. We will review behavioral tips to our athletes before training begins to include: distancing during breaks, avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands, step away from group when you cough or sneeze and do so inside your practice T, or cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue away and sanitize hands.
13. Please be on time dropping off and picking up your athlete.
14. Please have your athlete wear a mask until they are inside they gym and ready to play.
15. Please do not send your athlete to our training events if they are experiencing any kind of sickness including, but not limited to: fever, coughing, shortness of breath, chills, body aches, vomiting, and diarrhea.
Knowing that eliminating all risk of communicable sickness is impossible, we have implemented the above protocols to do what we can to help prevent the spread of communicable sickness. We want to be clear, although we will do what we can, there is risk of contracting communicable sickness when people are around each other. If you are not comfortable with that risk or any of our protocols and guidelines listed above, then your athlete should not participate in our events.
These guidelines and protocols are subject to change, it is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of these protocols and guidelines and any changes or updates. Please check your email or our website frequently. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we navigate our new norms.
If you have any questions, please be in touch!